Only a few more spots available - Rates increase January 18th!
Your voice makes a powerful difference in protecting the travel industry. Legislators will listen to you, their constituents, before deciding to support or reject proposed legislation. We encourage you to be our citizen lobbyists for the day on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC on February 3-4, 2020 for ASTA Legislative Day to have your voice heard!
Our two-day program includes:
- A detailed overview of ASTA's legislative priorities. Below is what we'll be addressing this year!
- Modern Worker Empowerment Act (H.R. 4069): Support legislation to give agency owners and independent contractors the legal clarity they need to avoid misclassification – and the risk of lawsuits, audits, and fines.
- REAL ID: On October 1, 2020, TSA will begin enforcing the federal REAL ID Act, which means (unless things change) as many as 500,000 travelers per week will be turned away at airport security. It is critical that Congress take action to avoid this worst-case scenario.
- Industry Education: We're telling the story of our resilient and growing industry to the members of Congress. Educating these lawmakers on your business is an important first step to ensuring our voices are heard on the issues that matter most.
- Exclusive training on lobbying
- Pre-scheduled meetings on The Hill with your Members of Congress and their staff
- Networking with your peers from across the country
- Tips on following up with your elected officials.
We're almost sold out! Register early to secure your spot.
Take Grassroots Action with ASTA