- Eight nights hotel accommodation in 5 star Hotels (6 nights) and 4 star Hotel (2 nights);
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary using AC mini Coach.
- Service of accompanying English-speaking guide as per the program.
- Entrances as per the itinerary
- All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, Transport & Govt. Service Tax
Special service and meal included:
- 01 sea food dinner in Cochin,
- 03 dinners will be provided (Periyar, Kumarakom, Marari)
- Boat ride in Periyar.
- Kathakali dance show in Cochin
- International Air Transportation;
- Meals not included in the itinerary;
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers;
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the Hotel;
- Any personal expenses - telephone calls, laundry, shopping, table drinks;
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.;Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods;
Hotel Links for more information:
Cochin - Casino – 4 Star – Superior Room - Casino Hotel - Cochin
Periyar – Spice Village – 5 Star – Spice Garden Cottage - Spice Village - Periyar
Kumarakom – Coconut Lagoon – 5 Star – Heritage Bungalow - Coconut Lagoon - Kumarakom
Marari – Marari Beach Resort – 5 Star – Garden Villa - Marari Beach Resort - Marari
Trip Insurance is not required but is highly recommended.
The FAM is non-refundable unless canceled by ASTA or the Tour Operator.
This FAM requires a minimum number of 10 participants to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will receive a full refund of your registration fee. I strongly recommend that you wait to purchase your air until we reach the 10 participants, you will be notified at that time. If you purchase air ahead of notification make sure that it is a refundable fare or that you have cancellation insurance.
VISA Information provided by Tourism India Management Enterprises
This information is provided by Tourism India as a courtesy it is suggested that you verify VISA requirements.
ALL FOREIGN TRAVELERS TO INDIA REQUIRE AN ENTRY VISA PRIOR TO ARRIVAL IN INDIA.
Government of India has launched VISA on arrival enabled with an ETA scheme for more than 100 countries. Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kingdom of Tongo, Laos, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Papua & New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Kiribati, Republic of Korea (i.e. South Korea), Republic of Marshall Islands, Republic of Nauru, Republic of Palau, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam and Vanuatu.
Any traveler, having a passport from any of above countries can get information and apply for their VISA online at the following url: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
TRAVELERS FROM COUNTRIES NOT LISTED ABOVE SHOULD CONTACT THEIR TRAVEL AGENT OR LOCAL VISA PROCESSING COMPANY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESSING TIMES.