VTA certification course requirements:
- 1. Advanced Public Speaking
- 2. Agency Relationships and the Law
- 3. Ethics for Travel Advisors
- 4. Legal Overview for the Travel Agency Industry
- 5. Marketing YOU! Promoting your Value
- 6. Project Management and Planning for the Travel Advisor
- 7. Real World Sales Tactics for the Experience Travel Advisor
- 8. The Art and Science of Negotiation
- 9. U.S. Travel Agency Regulatory Compliance 3rd Edition
Recertification requirements include either two additional courses or one course and participation in ASTA Operational Excellence through Benchmarking program.
VTA recertification takes place every two years after original enrollment.
Achieve an exclusive level of trust and integrity
Gain a competitive advantage and unique knowledge and expertise
Build a better business
Featured promotion on ASTA.org, Travelsense.org and at industry events