Frequently Asked Questions
What does my registration include?
- Overnight on the Norwegian Encore
- Special general session presented by ASTA leadership and the Norwegian Cruise Line team
- Cocktail reception just for ASTA members so you can mix and mingle with your peers
- Exclusive block for ASTA members during an on-board activity
- Your accommodations include:
- Balcony cabin run of house (cabin type and location cannot be guaranteed)
- All entertainment & bars are open and no-charge
Is transportation included to the port?
No, transportation is not included. All pre and post transportation, including parking is your responsibility.
Where will the ship be docked?
When do passengers embark?
When do passengers disembark?
Passengers will need to disembark by 9:00 AM for both event options.
Am I allowed to bring a guest?
Guests are welcome to attend with a registered travel advisor for a fee.
What airports do I fly into and out of, and what are the recommended flight times for both arrivals and departures?
Where is the ship going?
The 2-night pier-side inaugural in New York City will not be leaving port. The 3-night sail inaugural in Miami will set sail to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas.
What documentation do I need to bring?
A Valid Passport or Valid Passport Card
Proof of Citizenship (see below) AND A Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- State certified U.S. birth certificate (Baptismal paper, hospital certificates of birth, and Puerto Rico birth certificates issued prior to 7/1/10 are not acceptable.)
- Original certificate of U.S. naturalization
- Original certificate of U.S. citizenship
- U.S. Consular report of your birth abroad
*PLEASE MAKE NOTE THAT VALID PASSPORTS OR PASSPORT CARDS MUST HAVE EXPIRATION DATE A MINIMUM OF SIX (6) MONTHS PAST THE LAST DATE OF OUR EVENT (i.e. Oct 30, 2019). Please visit this site for additional information on travel requirements.
What will be available onboard?
All of Norwegian Encore’s dining outlets, including her specialty restaurants, bars & lounges, activities and entertainment will be available for you to enjoy and experience. For a list of detailed offerings aboard Norwegian Encore, click here.
What is the dress code throughout the event?
When it comes to what to wear, you can go resort casual or get decked-out and look your best - it’s your call. For women, this means dresses, skirts, regular or capri pants, dressy jeans and tops. For men, khakis, dressy jeans or slacks with a casual or collared shirt and closed-toed shoes are fine. For those interested in experiencing the first race track at sea or taking a turn in the galaxy pavilion, make sure to pack your favorite closed-toe shoes! Will i be able to pre-book dining and entertainment? Due to the special nature of this inaugural event, dining and entertainment will not be accessible to book on own. Further details regarding dining and entertainment will be made available once onboard.
Is there a limit on baggage/luggage?
While there is no limit, as this is a short event, only carry-on luggage is permitted and all luggage must be able to fit through the standard size luggage scanners as seen at airports.