The ASTA China Summit is a 4-day event that will connect you with experienced Chinese suppliers, tourism officials and their counterparts. The summit is a destination immersion in to Guiyang, located in the Guizhou Province of China. You will receive detailed destination education, access to a unique trade show, be treated to lunches and dinners, enjoy cultural entertainment event as well as multiple FAM opportunities.
Guiyang, capital of Guizhou Province, is located in the southwest of China, on the eastern side of the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau. Surrounded by mountains and forests, the city is renowned for its colorful culture, represented by various ethnic groups and its special landform - Karst. Guiyang is home to more than 30 minority ethnic groups including, Miao, Buyi, Dong and Hui. The region with its unique folk culture and traditions gives rise to colorful cultural activities.
Why you should attend:
Leave as a Certificated Guizhou Province Specialist - ready to sell this amazing locale to your clients & expand your business base.
- Stand out from the rest - expand yourself, your horizons, your knowledge, your story.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty & culture of Guiyang!
- Amaze your clients with a firsthand view of Guiyang’s unique scenery
- Network directly with Chinese suppliers & tourism officials.
- Conference rates for ASTA or NACTA members is only $199 before April 2017. Airfare special rates start at $299 R/T!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to gain knowledge on how your clients will have a vacation of a life-time in Guiyang. REGISTER TODAY!