Exhibit at the 2017 ASTA China Summit
The ASTA China Summit (ACS) will bring together North American travel professionals and their colleagues in China to discover what products are available and how to sell them. ACS will be largest meeting of US and Chinese travel professionals under one roof in the world.
Trade Show Participation - $2,200
Included with Trade Show Participation Fee:
- 3 x 3 Meter Booth in Trade Show with Basic Decor Package
- Two Summit Badges*
- Company Listing on Website
- Promotion of giveaways and specials offered in conjunction the showcase
- Access to additional sponsorship and marketing opportunities
- Welcome reception, networking events & most meals
*Additional badges can be purchased for $250 each.
You Must be an ASTA or NACTA Supplier Member to Participate
If you are not an ASTA or NACTA Member yet, you can register for your booth at the member rate of $2,200 online here and someone from the ASTA/NACTA team will follow up to get you registered for a supplier membership (Membership begins at $599). You can also contact Sarah Little at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for Membership and the Summit all at once.
Summit Venue - Guiyang International Convention & Exhibition Center
All Summit activities will take place at the Guiyang International Convention & Exhibition Center.
We have discounted rates starting at $113 per night at the Hyatt Regency right next door to the Convention Center for attendees and exhibitors. To book your room:
- Go to www.hyatt.com
- Type “Guiyang” in the Search box and select “Hyatt Regency Guiyang” for where you’d like to go.
- Select your dates. (Discount valid Nov 6-14th)
- Click on the “Special Rates” dropdown and select “Corporate or Group Code” and enter G-E987.
- Click “Find Hotels” and book the room of your choice.
View the agenda and more event information here.
Exhibitors who have already purchased a booth can contact Row or Joy at Beyond Summits to order decor for it.
- Row Wang
- Joy Zhai